Medical devices and life sciences
The medical industry is characterized by its particularly demanding requirements regarding translation quality. This stems from the fact that an incorrect translation of an instruction manual or other medical content may pose a threat to the health or life of a patient. In addition, the form and content of such documents are often regulated by various laws and norms.
At MAGIT, in order to ensure a consistently high quality of the translation and localization work we produce, we pay particular attention to selecting experienced translators and editors, consulting experts, maintaining a consistent term base and implementing enhanced quality assurance measures.
We have vast experience in translating materials for diverse areas of medicine, such as surgery, diabetology, hematology, cardiology, ophthalmology, radiology, medical imaging, clinical biochemistry, orthopedics and dentistry.
Materials we have translated over the course of the last 20 years include:
- medical device and equipment instruction manuals (CT scanners, ultrasound machines, radiology equipment, analyzers, endoscopic instruments, defibrillators etc.);
- educational and training materials (including multimedia);
- information leaflets for single-use accessories (stents, catheters, guidewires, implants);
- clinical trial documentation (patient information, informed consent form etc.);
- material safety data sheets (MSDS);
- software and drivers for medical and diagnostic equipment;
- scientific articles, online resources and press publications related to medicine and biotechnology.